Helping hospitality and catering operators warewash more sustainably.
Supported by Meiko professional training, Meiko chemicals help hospitality operators to warewash work more sustainably.
Meiko UK MD Paul Anderson emphasised Meiko’s focus on sustainability saying: “The MEIKO ACTIVE range has been designed by Meiko to provide our customers with the sparkling warewashing results they expect, using the most sustainable formulations possible.”
- The right products for all needs in a commercial kitchen
- Powerful, active cleaning agents
- Hygienically clean, sparkling washing results
- Highly effective on dirt and residues
- Solutions for limescale on machines and surfaces
- The right products for any water type
- No manual drying or polishing
- Quick drying and more efficient washing processes
The MEIKO ACTIVE range minimises the use of chlorine and phosphates as far as possible and it also does not use EDTA or NTA.
Meiko has also designed the MEIKO ACTIVE ECO range of detergents and rinse aid to satisfy the demand for the most sustainable products.
MEIKO ACTIV ECO does not use chlorine, phosphates or other harsh contaminants such as NTA and EDTA. It has also achieved the coveted Nordic Swan accreditation, setting the gold standard for ecologically sensitive warewashing.