As we approach 2020 and a new decade, we couldn’t resist looking back over the past ten years to see which news pages resonated most with readers. So, without further ado or comment here they are in ascending order by which have been read the most.
- UK coffee: market grows and to grow strongly
- Five minutes with… Thomas Kochs
- Ex-Soho House Commercial Director launches investment fund for the hospitality industry
- Follow that chef! – a list of all British Michelin starred chefs and restaurants on Twitter
- The Government’s latest message to EU migrants is a disaster for hospitality
- The impact of Brexit on the British hospitality industry
- The Future of Food and Drink: latest trend report from J. Walter Thompson
- Plant based menus and embracing no-alcohol culture required to cater for food and drink trends
- Measuring product lifecycle and witnessing innovation in social media
- Five minutes with… Fred Sirieix
We would like to thank everyone who contributed to the above articles and everyone that has contributed over the past ten years.
We also very much look forward to entering 2020 and continuing to bring our readership news and views from across the hospitality and catering industry.
Wishing you a very happy New Year