- 2 Fry’s Golden Crumbed Schnitzels
- 2 tbsl Oil 2 small Butternut, halves
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup of mixed Vegetables, diced (sweetcorn, carrots, peppers, peas and green beans)
- Pinch of rosemary
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- A handful of almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tsp warmed honey (or agave syrup)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Handful of grated cheese (optional)
- Coriander to garnish
- Cut butternut into halves, lengthways and remove pips and scoop out the flesh. Place the halves cut sides facing upwards and flesh into an ovenproof dish. Season with salt and black pepper and cook in oven until soft.
- Cook Fry’s Schnitzels in oil until golden brown (can be baked in an oven) or by following instructions on pack. Allow schnitzels to cool down and then cut into strips and set aside. Prepare mixed vegetables (can be fried or boiled as per prederence) and season with rosemary and salt.
- In a large bwl mix schnitzels, mixed vegetables, mrgarine and almonds. When the butternut is ready, allow it to cool down and brush the hollows with honey and cinnamon and add in the stuffing. Add a layer of cheese over the stuffing and garnish with coriander.
For our mobile and tablet users, see the full view of this recipe here
If you would like a copy of our recipe book, LUNCHBOXES and QUICK MEALS send us an email and we will forward by reply
Visit our website here