From March to November 2017, Sfizio by Eataly restaurant in Rosa Grand Milan will host five gourmet evenings prepared by Eataly’s top Michelin-starred chefs.
Ahead of this special series, Sfizio restaurant has undergone a light refurb and restyling to make the beautiful space even more sophisticated. Dishes will include cappelli durum wheat egg spaghettone with rabbit ragu infused with rosemary; chicken with montebore cheese and black truffle; foie gras and strawberry panino; meringue with zabaglione foam, almond cream, almond crunch, coffee and bittersweet chocolate.
Chefs taking part in this exciting series:
- 9 March 2017 – Claudio Vicina from Turin’s Ristorante Casa Vicina
- 27 April 2017 – Ugo Alciati from Guido Ristorante
- 25 May 2017 – Davide Palluda from All’Enoteco
- 12 October 2017 – Ugo Alciati from Guido Ristorante with different dishes
- 9 November 2017 – Viviana Varese from Alice Ristorante