Mandarin Oriental, Miami is delighted to introduce the Contemporary Art Now: From Artist to Market hotel package with the world-class Royal Academy of Arts, London. This exclusive offer is designed for collectors, curators and enthusiasts alike who share a passion for contemporary art.
In the lead up to this year’s Art Basel Miami Beach, the five-star hotel will launch a bespoke three-day course led by Dr. Anna Dempster, Head of Academic Programs at the Royal Academy. Guests will receive expert insight on the history and evolution of contemporary art, key players and trends as well as the current art and investment market. Participants will also receive an International Academicians Room membership at the Royal Academy for one year.
In addition to a full immersion in the contemporary art scene, experience Mandarin Oriental, Miami’s award-winning cuisine at its waterfront Peruvian restaurant La Mar by Gastón Acurio. Guests will also enjoy exclusive access to the VIP opening reception of Art Basel Miami Beach on 30 November 2016.
The Contemporary Art Now: From Artist to Market package is valid from 27 – 30 November 2016, and includes:
- Three nights in a Superior Room
- Three-day contemporary art course led by the Royal Academy of Arts
- Daily breakfast and lunch at La Mar by Gastón Acurio
- VIP private viewing and opening reception of Art Basel Miami Beach, which includes a one-way transfer from the hotel
- Art Basel Miami Beach VIP pass
- One-year International Academicians Room membership at the Royal Academy of Arts