The speed at which most businesses adopted wearing face masks led to disposable masks being procured as the ‘perceived’ lowest cost solution. The safe disposal of disposable masks however was largely not factored into the cost equation.
The Government provides stringent guidelines for safe disposal of disposable face masks with specific processes and procedures that need to be adopted. They can be read here. Sufficient to say they are time consuming and costly.
A more sustainable and less costly option is cloth face masks that can be washed and re-used safely, with no need of costly disposal processes and procedures.
- Our cloth face masks are guaranteed and can be washed and re-used at least 30 times.
- This means you need only buy 3% of the quantity compared to the disposable ones.
- This not only saves you money, but also ensures you are being sustainable.
- They don’t look borrowed from accident and emergency, they look good, and they look business-like.
- They are also extremely comfortable to wear.
We are exclusively offering all Hospitality & Catering News readers, a sample mask and a discounted price on our masks.
Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch with your sample mask and full details of the offer.