Ingredients for 10
- 150 g oaty biscuit crumbs
- 40 g butter, melted
- 425 g can mango slices in light syrup
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 300 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 280 g Philadelphia Original
- 150 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- Stir the biscuit crumbs into the melted butter until coated and press into the base of a 19-20 cm loose bottomed cake tin or spring form tin.
- Drain the mango slices from their syrup and puree the fruit in a liquidiser or food processor with the lime zest and juice.
- Melt the chocolate by placing it in a basin over gently simmering hot water.
- Whisk the Philly until soft then whisk in the cream and chocolate. Fold about half the mango puree into the Philly cream and spoon over the prepared base.
- Immediately swirl the remaining mango puree on to the surface of the cheesecake to give an attractive pattern.
- Chill for at least three hours before serving to allow the cheesecake to set.
For more recipes click here