Ingredients for 8
- 125 g digestive biscuits crumbs
- 40 g butter, melted
- 250 g Philadelphia Original
- 397 g can condensed milk
- 120 ml fresh lemon juice, approx 3 lemons
- 200 mixed summer fruits e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press into the base of an 18 cm loose bottomed cake tin and chill whilst preparing the filling.
- Whisk together the Philly and condensed milk. Then stir in the lemon juice until mixed. Pour over the prepared base and chill for at least 1 hour until set.
- Decorate with the summer fruits.
For more recipes click here