Main course cooked by Lee Brown, a finalist in the 2012 Lancashire Heat of the North West Young Chef of the Year Competition held at Blackpool and the Fylde College.
- Maris pipers
- Sea bass 1 whole seas bass
- Double cream
- White wine vinegar
- Vegetable oil
- Traditional made mash, bring potatoes to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, drain and dry, pass through drum sieve, add butter and milk to the right consistency, season.
- Pea puree, bring to the boil with milk blitz, season.
- Peas cooked in a little butter, touch of salt.
- Cream reduced and leeks sweated down and mixed together.
- Sea bass pan fried finished in foaming butter.
- Beurr blanc, sweet shallot add white wine vinegar and cream reduce, add butter, add chopped chives.
For more recipes and much more from Essential Cuisine visit their website here
For free samples of stocks, jus, gravy, demi-glace & glaces which taste and perform like your own kitchen-made products click here