Santa Maria Dirty Double Cheeseburger Recipe
Make sure the classics taste great, our Cheddar Cheese Sauce is a fool proof for beloved classics. It gives dishes like Cheeseburgers and Cheese Toasties the taste and texture they need to shine.
No. of portions: 10
- 20 slices beef burgers
- 10 Brioche Bun
- 600g Santa Maria Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 250g Santa Maria Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 10 Bacon rashes
- 200g Lettuce, shredded
- 200g Tomato, sliced
Pickled Red Onion Ingredients:
- 2000g Red Onion, sliced
- 80g Santa Maria Pickling Spice Mix
How to prepare:
- In advance mix the pickling spice with sliced red onions and set aside for 30 minutes to soften.
- Cook the burgers and bacon as usual – on a chargrill works well.
- When ready to serve, toast the bun.
- On the base layer bourbon bbq sauce, tomato and then lettuce.
- Top with one burger then warmed cheese sauce and repeat.
- Finish with bacon and pickled onion.
If you would like to view the recipe on our website or amend portion sizes please follow this link.