By Denis Sheehan, Publisher, H&C News: Hoteliers all over the UK supporting hospitality’s youth.
Hoteliers across the UK have demonstrated their commitment to helping young people thrive in developing their careers in hospitality.
When the Institute of Hospitality approached H&C News to create a golf day to raise funds for their Youth Council, many hoteliers immediately pledged their support.
On Thursday 19th May at The Belfry Hotel & Resort, after a day of golf around the only golf resort in the world to have hosted 4 Ryder Cups, 72 golfers and 18 non golfers will sit down to dinner. During dinner certificates and trophies will be awarded.
Dinner will be followed by an auction featuring a host of items donated by hoteliers.
All money raised from the auction will go directly to the Institute of Hospitality Youth Council.
The auction items available are:
- Dakota Manchester: A Sunday stay for two in the luxurious Grand Deluxe Suite to include breakfast the following morning.
- Maryculter House: Two nights Bed and Breakfast, with dinner on the first night, Afternoon tea on the second day and a tour of Crathes Castle for 2 people.
- The Ritz London: Ritz Experience gift voucher to the value of £250.
- The Manor House Golf Club/Exclusive Collection: 4 ball plus 2 buggies at The Manor House Golf Club.
- Champneys Eastwell Manor Kent: A stay for 2, dinner and breakfast, with full spa access.
- The Lowry Hotel: Overnight stay in a Business Executive Room with Breakfast for Two.
- The Hari: Overnight stay for two on a Friday or Saturday with complimentary brunch in Il Pampero.
- The Hard Rock Hotel London: One night stay for two people to include breakfast and Bottomless Brunch for two at Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street.
- The Red Carnation Hotel Collection: Afternoon tea for 2 at The Chesterfield Mayfair – or The Montague on the Gardens – or The Rubens at the Palace.
- HIT Training: A case of wine delivered to your home address.
- Hempstead House Hotel & Spa: An overnight stay inclusive of spa use and dinner. This can be a Sunday to Monday with any treatments.
A BIG Thank you to all the hoteliers above for your support, which will make a difference.