Social media for many remains a folly, something those ‘quirky’ young folk do, but for the informed it has become the communication channel of choice.
However much you may abhor Ex – President Donald Trump, his use of twitter was effective. Think about it.
Brands across the world have become ever so more influential from not just understanding how to apply strategic and tactical messaging through social media, but even more importantly how to measure its effectiveness – return on investment (ROI).
The ROI is all too visible for those that know how to measure it, and evasive for enthusiastic practitioners who think likes and shares are the measure of things. To what degree it impacts on your strategy is all that counts.
So, for those that take social media seriously, and know how to evaluate its effectiveness, we are delighted to in association with Pavlova & Cream launch a competition to win one month of social media services to aid yours.
The competition is open to all readers of H&C News until 15th March 2021.
To enter all you have to do is let us know how you evaluate your social media ROI.
Using the form below just tell us: How you evaluate return on investment from twitter, Instagram and other social media channels?” In no more than 100 words.
- A page of content in H&C News to drive readers to engage with through a social media campaign supported by Pavlova & Cream.
- A month of social media posting on Twitter and Instagram driving readers to engage with the page.
- Daily posts Monday-Saturday on both platforms.
- Full liaison with winner throughout the month strategically and tactically.
- Report at the end of the month from Pavlova & Cream and H&C News covering engagement, impressions, reach and demographics.
Three runners up will receive a one hour strategic and tactical review from Pavlova & Cream.
Good luck, the winner will be chosen from the best ROI metric. Entry, in no more than 100 words, how do you measure ROI through social media:
The winner will be announced on 15 March 2021.