On the eve of hospitality reopening across England tomorrow we have selected a choice of products and services that will help operators move forward more safely and more profitably.
The first hurdle for hospitality and catering has been crossed with being allowed to reopen and trade again.
The second – which will need to be achieved in the days, weeks and months ahead- is building consumer confidence.
Customers need to feel assured that every possible step has been taken to ensure their safety at your venue.
A warm safe welcome
The new face of hospitality will be wearing a face mask: Customers will want to see that hospitality providers are taking every precaution to ensure their safety. Rather than using disposable face masks that make wearers look like they just emerged from an A&E department, stylish safe masks that are washable are less expensive and reflect a professional image. They are also far more comfortable to wear.
They can be be created to reflect your hospitality business brand. More Information
Godliness is next to cleanliness
As the doors to many workplace kitchens open again, there will be new challenges for caterers. How will cleaning regimes change and how has the shutdown affected your kitchen?
By combining the cleaning regime and regular maintenance, you can bring real benefits to your kitchen.
Combined deep cleaning and maintenance helps you to operate more profitably:
- Ensure clean operation minimising transmission
- Reduce equipment breakdowns
- Limit people in the kitchen
- Reduce paperwork
- Be more time efficient
Two Services have been providing specialist hospitality cleaning services since 1986 – More information
Housekeeping for Covid-19 in line with Government guidelines
The UK Housekeepers’ Association has launched a new ‘Housekeeping Covid-19 Secure Standard’, developed through a strategic partnership with Umbrella Training.
The standard has been designed to provide an industry-wide approach to cleaning, offering a clear process for housekeepers and accommodation managers to follow – in line with Government guidelines. More information
Safe passage of revenue
Safely collecting or delivering multiple drinks minimises personal contact and maximises the flow of custom, meaning you can serve more customers and generate more revenue.
The use of apps for ordering drinks is being encouraged as it reduces contact with staff, but the problem of safely collecting or delivering multiple drinks remains.
The PortaBrands range from Tri-Star Packaging is the solution, enabling the easy and safe carrying of multiple hot or cold beverages while speeding up service, saving space, and converting more sales with fewer trips to and from the bar. More information
- Catering Equipment: A whole range of catering equipment used by McDonald’s, Burger King and many others who built global hospitality empires from takeaway Catering Equipment for home delivery cooking: 50% sale while stock lasts…
- Payment Systems: Taking payments seems all too easy, but having all options open to customers who want to pay in different ways, enables you to do exactly that, take all payments. Some great practical advice and guidance on how to prepare, handle and deliver food safely, during COVID-19 from Paymentsense with links to numerous payment channels.
- Online Delivery Portals: Setting up a delivery website, menus, order and payment systems and help with much more. Another feature from Paymentsense that introduces a range of services, some that are free to set up, that help businesses get started with delivery – BiteBack, the online toolkit for hospitality businesses looking at transition to takeaway.
There are many more product and service providers featured who can help hospitality businesses prepare for reopening here