NHS workers can expect the warmest of welcomes with free drinks waiting for them at Inception Group’s eclectic mix of hospitality venues.
With bars, pubs and restaurants preparing to reopen from Saturday 4th July, London-based hospitality company, Inception Group, has announced a £25,000 bar tab for NHS workers spread across its sites as part of its reopening plans.
From 4th July, Inception Group will begin to reopen its bars, restaurants and pubs across London in phases, which include popular concept-led cocktail bar brands, Mr Fogg’s and Cahoots. NHS workers can expect the warmest of welcomes back from this hospitality group, with a £25,000 bar tab spread across its reopened sites as a thank you for their phenomenal response to the pandemic.
NHS workers will be able to enjoy some thoroughly well-earned libations on the house by simply showing their NHS identification badges at any of company’s establishments, which also includes 1920s Prohibition-themed speakeasy, Barts in Chelsea, and tongue-in-cheek Italian restaurant brand, Bunga Bunga, in Battersea and Covent Garden. The tab will be open for the nation’s healthcare heroes to claim a free drink every day until the sum is reached.
Charlie Gilkes, Co-Founder of Inception Group, says of his initiative to reward NHS workers:
“We want to express our deepest gratitude to NHS workers, who have been the backbone of our country throughout this pandemic, so we are thrilled to announce that they will be welcomed back with open arms into our venues for some extremely well-deserved, and we imagine, much-needed, drinks on us.
These have been the most challenging times that we, as a business, and the hospitality sector in general, have ever faced. However, no industry has been more critical, or worked harder under immense pressure during this period than our NHS, so we would like to reward their extraordinary efforts.”
Inception Group’s first venues to reopen will be Mr Fogg’s Residence in Mayfair on Saturday 4th July 2020, with the following dates planned for its other venues:
- Saturday 4th July: Mr Fogg’s Residence (Mayfair)
- Monday 6th July: Mrs Fogg’s (The City – external bar only)
- Thursday 9th July: Mr Fogg’s House of Botanicals (Fitzrovia – ground floor only) and Cahoots Ticket Hall (Soho)
- Thursday 16th July: Mr Fogg’s Tavern (Covent Garden)
- Thursday 23rd July: Barts (Chelsea)
- Thursday 3rd September: Mr Fogg’s Gin Parlour (Covent Garden), Mr Fogg’s House of Botanicals (Fitzrovia – in full), Mrs Fogg’s (The City – in full), Cahoots Underground (Soho) and Cahoots Contol Room (Soho)
- Thursday 1st October: Mr Fogg’s Society of Exploration (Covent Garden)
- October onwards: Bunga Bunga (Battersea) Bunga Bunga (Covent Garden) & Maggie’s (Chelsea)
Dates subject to change according to official guidance
H&C News would like to warmly congratulate Inception Group on this generous initiative and hope that the countless NHS workers across London enjoy their well deserved drinks.
Reopening: Measure twice cut once
£25,000 tab for NHS – 29 June 2020 – £25,000 tab for NHS