Sodexo launch ‘Rise with Sodexo’, to support clients meet the health, operational and confidence challenges resulting from reopening workplaces post the global Covid-19 pandemic.
As organisations plan for a new ‘normal’, it is essential that employees, customers, and visitors feel safe within a workplace and cared for when working remotely.
Consumers want the companies they trust to adopt the highest health and safety standards as the UK starts reopening as restrictions are eased.
Rise with Sodexo – lessons from China
Drawing on lessons learned from its colleagues in China Sodexo have identified the new needs of clients and employees across all the markets it serves.
This approach brings together five specific solution areas:
- Prepare with expert risk assessments and restart process.
- Protect people and places through services ranging from disinfection to contactless services.
- Enable teams to perform at their best with services for both on-site and home workers with healthy and sustainable food offers, grab & go solutions, retail and digital convenience and meal cards.
- Support employee wellness and communication.
- Optimise workplace experience and energy management for maximum efficiency – applying world class sustainability principles in all we do while respecting commitments in terms of environmental responsibility.
Rise with Sodexo – safe return to the workplace
Sean Haley, Sodexo UK & Ireland Chairman, said: “We know that our clients and customers, and our own employees, want to feel safe as they return to work.
“We have drawn on our global experience and expertise to create the ‘Rise with Sodexo’ programme to support our clients as they restart their operations with confidence and security.”