The world’s largest independent hotel brand, Preferred Hotels & Resorts has reached a major milestone with its Preferred Residences collection, expanding to 100 residential-style properties with the addition of 13 new members from January to October this year.
Since introducing Preferred Residences as one of its five collections in 2015, the brand has been on a strong growth trajectory, developing best-in-class transient lodging experiences that invite families, groups of friends, and business travellers to live inspired by coupling the best features of a home with the security, amenities, and services enjoyed at a luxury hotel.
Highlights of the new additions, which range from stand-alone homes in resort destinations to stylish apartments in popular metropoles, include:
- Ultima Collection (France and Switzerland)
- Ultima Genève (Geneva, Switzerland) – Launching in December 2019
- Ultima Courchevel (Courchevel 1650, France) – Launching in December 2019
- The Guardsman (London, United Kingdom) – Launching in April 2020
- 26 SUNSET VILLA (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Marival Distinct Luxury Residences (Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico)
- Las Terrazas de Abama (Tenerife, Spain)
- Ultima Megève (Megève, France)
- Ultima Crans-Montana (Crans-Montana, Switzerland)
- Living Cefiro by Stara (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort (Marco Island, Florida)
- Locanda Rossa (Capalbio, Italy)
- JA Oasis Beach Tower (Dubai Marina, Dubai)
- La Résidence Paris (Paris, France)
Guests who book a Preferred Residences experience can access exclusive member rates and earn reward points upon eligible stays through the Preferred Hotels & Resorts I Prefer Hotel Rewards programme. Free to join, the programme extends points redeemable towards free nights and other on-property expenditures, elite status, and other complimentary benefits to guests at more than 700 hotels, resorts, and residences worldwide. Bookings can be made online at PreferredHotels.com or on the I Prefer mobile app, available on Android and iOS.