A Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme from MEIKO offers the best after-sales warewashing support on the UK market. MEIKO customers expect the most professional after-sales support from the industry’s market leading supplier of warewashing systems.
- The best breakdown support in the market.
- Tailored maintenance packages by factory-trained dedicated warewashing engineers.
- MEIKO has accredited ISO 9002 and BSI Quality Standard recognition.
- Optional extensions to the manufacturer’s warranty. Extended warranties are available on all MEIKO appliances from new.
- Our dedication and commitment to providing the highest standard of after sales service to users of MEIKO warewashing appliances.
- MEIKO staff only work with MEIKO equipment and have access to a complete set of spare parts for all models, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and a first-time fix rate in excess of 98% on standard equipment, almost certainly the best in the industry.
- In addition, a customer with any MEIKO PPM programme receives a 25% discount on the cost of spare parts.
Covers basic planned preventative maintenance, carried out at either six monthly or quarterly intervals, depending upon the level of machine usage. Hours of working can be tailored to suit the style of business and hours of opening. This particular contract covers labour only and excludes spare part replacement or breakdown support charges.
This package allows for quarterly or six-monthly service intervals and includes emergency breakdown support during normal working hours.
Our fully comprehensive 5-star plan includes the manufacturer’s extended warranty and allows for breakdown support, labour charges and all spare parts, offering complete peace of mind from the point of sale.
All MEIKO PPM programmes are available for 12 to 60-month periods.
Tailored maintenance options
In addition to the options outlined above, MEIKO also offers service and maintenance packages tailored to suit the precise needs of customers. Overnight PPM programmes are available, for example, to suit high profile all-day foodservice operators.
Contact MEIKO UK now to find out the most suitable PPM proposal for your business.
Helpful support is only a phone call away
MEIKO’s team of customer service operators are trained to deal with the most demanding of service requests and problems – morning, noon, night, weekends and public holidays.
You can talk to knowledgeable and helpful support staff if there is a problem with your warewashing machine.
08.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday
08.30 to 13.00 at Weekends
Our in-house PPM teams and engineers, supported by experienced factory-trained service partners, are located throughout the UK and Ireland.
To keep your MEIKO warewasher performing to optimum efficiency, a MEIKO engineer will call at your premises by prior appointment and at a time to suit your particular needs – before, during or after normal working hours.
MEIKO engineers each carry a comprehensive stock of spare parts and components used in the manufacture of MEIKO warewashing appliances and systems.
In addition to the comprehensive stockholding of each MEIKO service vehicle, MEIKO operates a computerised spare parts warehouse within its Heathrow headquarters.
Our highly trained parts specialists quickly identify and despatch requests for component parts on a same day basis – but more urgent despatch can be arranged if required. All spares are despatched on the same day, if ordered by 15:30 hrs.
All MEIKO components are offered with guaranteed availability for 25 years from the date of appliance manufacture.
For recognised purchasing organisations, MEIKO UK can also supply a comprehensive spare parts list in electronic format.
Part of the customer experience of working with Meiko UK fueling the current period of unprecedented growth is best explained by John Campbell, a Meiko UK customer for more than 15 years, in the video below.
Meiko UK Limited, 393 Edinburgh Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4UF
For more information click here
Tel: 01753 215120