Chef Daniel Britten announces guest chef residency at Adam Handling’s The Frog Hoxton with his very own team of select chefs on Sunday 22nd and Monday 23rd September.
With thanks to Adam Handling, the residency starting from 2pm on Sunday with last orders at 8pm and Monday September 23rd for lunch and dinner will be serving some seriously good British food in the trendy East London setting.
Daniel and his team will be showcasing the best of British produce with a bespoke 6-course menu. The award winning-Surrey based chef will be joined by a team that Daniel gets to call his friends, who will be adding inspirational snacks and surprises to the experience.
His complimenting kitchen crew includes Robbie Lorraine, Joe Walker, James Peck, Connor J Lowry, Anthony Raffo, Greig Young, & Michael Hall with social media and photography support from Pavlova & Cream.
There will be a welcome cocktail on arrival with non-alcohol version available.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available throughout the night with table service.
Also on offer will be a wine flight designed by the Frog Team at an additional charge of £50
• Snacks from the chefs: – bbq’d venison heart – butternut, pumpkin beer, pumpkin seed pistou yakitori celeriac – fermented buckwheat cracker with Tunworth & burnt onion
• Lovage soup, crispy courgette flower, lord of the hundred, pickled kohlrabi
• Crispy Devon octopus tostada, smoked buttermilk, cumin & raisin mole, shallot rings
• Surrey venison loin, bone marrow fried bread, charred onions, elderberry ketchup, celeriac, cobnut brittle
• Norbury blue cheese, spiced bread, boozy fruits
• Toasted brioche, compressed damsons, foraged berries, whipped honey soya
(There may be a few small items subject to change – and allergies will be taken into consideration if due notice if given)
Kitchen is open: Sunday the 22nd of September: 2pm to 8pm. Monday 23rd September: 12:30pm – 2:30pm and 5.30-9pm
Book Daniel Britten’s Residency at The Frog Hoxton here or call 0203 813 9832
Upon purchase of ticket you will be contacted by a member of the team to organise your preference of date & time.