Two new hospitality forums to debut later this month
Join your peers and discover the latest new technology in hospitality and hear about next generation food and equipment innovations.
The Catering Equipment & Services Forum and the Hospitality Tech & Innovation Forum are two unique events tailored specifically for senior hospitality professionals and have been launched with the support of the Institute of Hospitality and HOSPA, and media partners H&C News, Stockpot, Cost Sector Catering, The Overview and HQ magazines.
These two brand new forums will run back-to-back on March 25th & 26th at Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire and are free for CEO’s, GM’s, FD’s and senior purchasers to attend.
The benefits for both forums are the same:
• An opportunity to meet with innovative and budget-saving suppliers for pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings based on your own requirements and upcoming projects.
• Attend a series of insightful seminars hosted by industry thought-leaders.
• Network with like-minded peers.
• Enjoy complimentary hospitality, including overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to a gala dinner with entertainment
CATERING EQUIPMENT & SERVICES FORUM (CESF)
For CESF you’ll be joining just 60 other senior catering procurement professionals, with our delegate list including representatives from Agincare Group, The Belfry Hotel Resort & Golf Club, Marriott Hotels, Southampton Football Club, House of Lords, Kew Green Hotels, Searcys @ 30 Euston Square, T.G.I Friday’s, Doubletree Hilton, Cambridge University, Somerset Redstone Trust and many more.
Seminar sessions running as part of the Forum content include:
• The UK Foodservice Market in 2030 – hosted by Simon Stenning, Founder Futurefoodservice.com and Frances Bull, Sales & Marketing Director at Studio Williams Welch
• The Rise of the Machines – chaired by Andrew Seymour, Editorial Director, Foodservice Equipment Journal with Dean Hoddle, Head Chef, Silverstone and Gary Devereux, Executive Chef, House of Lords.
• Foodie Future: How will we be eating in and out in the future? – introduced by Nigel Barden, BBC broadcaster who will be interviewing chefs Cyrus and Pervin Todiwala.
Suppliers attending cover the whole gamut of catering equipment and services, including Bar Equipment & Supplies, Crockery, Glassware & Table Top, Disposables & Packaging, Food Display & Counters, Food Preparation, Cookware & Kitchen Gadgets, Furniture, Health & Safety, Ranges, Ovens & Combis, Waste Management, Workwear & Clothing and much more.
Suppliers attending include Chef Works, CK Direct, Kelsius, Maccia Valley, Meiko, Melitta Professional Coffee Solutions, Provargo, Samsung Electronics, Studio William Welch, True Refrigeration, UCC Coffee, Viridor and WMF amongst others.
HOSPITALITY TECH & INNOVATION FORUM (HTI)
HTI welcomes 60 hospitality tech buyers from a range of hotel, restaurant and pub operators, including representatives from the likes of Bill’s Restaurants, Casual Dining Group, Champneys, Fulham FC, GRIND, Nobu, Pizza Hut, SHL Hotels, Stonegate Pub Co, The Savoy and many more.
Seminar sessions at HTI include:
• AI – what does it mean for the world of hospitality? How Will Technology Drive Hospitality Businesses Over The Next 3 to 5 Years? – chaired by Jane Pendlebury, CEO, HOSPA and including Steve Lowy, CEO, Anglo Educational Service and Frank Reeves, Co-Founder, Avvio
• Privacy Pirates: How Can We Combat Them? – introduced by Jonathan Gray, Partner, BDB Pitmans
• Hotel Market Report: Latest Trends Revealed – presented by Sarah Duignan, Director of Client Relationships, STR
• A look into the Evolution of Wi-Fi In Hospitality – David Pryde, Head of IT, Strand Palace Hotel and HOSPA IT Lead
And whatever you’re looking for, we have it covered, with suppliers covering everything from Hotel Check-In/Check-Out to CRM; Email Marketing to Energy Saving Solutions; Handheld Technology to Inventory Control; and much more.
Suppliers attending include Agilysys, Apicbase, Avvio, EBM Papst, eHouse, Epson, Ordamo, Pure AV, Quinyx, Sage, Salto, Syft, Tevalis, The Shop Works, Vodat and Welcome Systems amongst others.
Find out more about attending both events here or contact Craig Ross on 01992 666726 firstname.lastname@example.org