2019 is already set to be a record year for Casual Dining show, as it announces its free Keynote line-up featuring some of the biggest names from the nation’s best casual dining operators.
Visitors to the show, taking place at the new venue of London ExCeL on 27-28 February, will benefit from expert insights from 50 speakers appearing in 25 free business seminars across two dedicated keynote theatres.
As previously confirmed, the CEOs of UKHospitality, Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK, Casual Dining Group, The New World Trading Co (NWTC), and Oakman Inns will also be giving their take on the challenges and opportunities of competing in this dynamic market.
“Casual Dining has already established itself as the destination show for restaurant, pub and bar operators. It’s the only UK event that annually attracts so many leading innovators, influencers, trailblazers and decision makers from across the sector together in one place at one time. And, this incredible free Keynote line-up, makes it even more unmissable,” says event manager Eva Ellis.
“In these turbulent times, it’s more important than ever that our great industry gets together. I’m very happy to be speaking at our industry trade show, Casual Dining. See you at ExCeL,” says Dishoom’s Shamil Thakrar.
Speaker highlights (Keynotes & panellists) include:
- Steve Richards, CEO of The Casual Dining Group
- Jon Knight, CEO of Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group
- Mark Jones, CEO of Carluccio’s
- Jens Hofma, CEO of Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
- Shamil Thakrar, co-founder of Dishoom
- Nisha Katona, CEO & founder of Mowgli Street Food Restaurants
- Will Beckett, founder of Hawksmoor
- Chris Hill, CEO of The New World Trading Co
- David McDowall, CEO – Retail at BrewDog
- Peter Borg Neal, CEO of Oakman Inns
- Scott Collins, co-founder & MD of MEATliquor
- Gordon Ker, founder of Blacklock
- Steve Moore, CEO & co-founder of Flight Club
- Brian Whiting, owner of Whiting & Hammond
- Matt Grech-Smith, co–founder of Swingers
- Toby Harris, CEO of Social Entertainment Ventures
- Paul Merrett, chef director at The Jolly Fine Pub Group
- Kate Nicholls, chief executive, UKHospitality
- Tim Foster, co-owner & head of being awesome at Yummy Pubs Co
- Thom Elliot, co-founder of Pizza Pilgrims
- Simon Potts, MD of The Alchemist Bars & Restaurants
- Jo Fleet, MD of Flat Iron
- Sarah Weir, MD of Albion & East
- James McCulloch, director of Harcourt Inns
- Jane Treasure, food & beverage director at PizzaExpress
- Paul Dickinson, director of food at Fuller’s
- Ed Loftus, group F&B director at Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group
- Glenn Evans, head of food development at Las Iguanas, La Tasca & La Vina
- Antony Bennett, head of food at Loungers
- Steven Mangleshot, executive chef at wagamama
- Chris Knights, group exec chef at Young’s Pubs
- Baton Berisha, director of operations at The Ivy Collection
- Jo Childs, people & operations director at YO! Sushi
- Dave Lewis, operations director at Browns Brasserie & Bar
- Gavin Smith, operations director at Pizza Pilgrims
- Brian Trollip, operations director at Dishoom
- Anna-Marie Mason, director of brand marketing at Mitchells & Butlers
- Andre Johnstone, UK marketing director at wagamama
- Lucy Harwood, brand & marketing director at Las Iguanas
- Kate Eastwood, sales & marketing director at Revolution Bars Group
- Lesley McIlroy, head of marketing at Bill’s Restaurants
- Mark McCulloch, founder & CEO of WE ARE Spectacular
- Jay Morjaria, chef & food consultant, and winner of the BBC’s My Million Pound Menu
- Peter Martin, director of CM&Co and VP of CGA
- Fiona Speakman & Chris Jeffrey, client directors at CGA
- Simon Stenning, founder of FutureFoodservice.com
- Peter Backman, principal of Peter Backman Foodservice
- Mark Stretton, MD of Fleet Street Communications
Free advance trade registration
Casual Dining will take place at the new venue of ExCeL London on 27-28 February 2019.
The pre-registered visitor list, to date, also includes key decision makers from AccorHotels UK & Ireland, Admiral Taverns, Aramark, Azzurri Group, BaxterStorey, Be At One, Bourne Leisure Group, Brewhouse and Kitchen, Center Parcs, Daniel Thwaites, Domino’s Pizza Group, Ei Publican Partnerships, Elior UK, Glendola Leisure, Greene King, Hall & Woodhouse, Hollywood Bowl Group, ISS Facility Services, Prezzo, Punch Taverns, Roadchef, Sodexo, Star Pubs & Bars, TGI Fridays UK, The Restaurant Group, Tortilla, Warner Leisure Hotels, Whitbread, and many more. Over 5,000 attendees are expected.
To register for a free trade ticket, please visit www.casualdiningshow.co.uk and use priority code CD80