Bumbleberry Pie from Canada with its sweet, tangy strawberry, blueberry and raspberry filling is a winning combination for the smooth, fruity taste of Hope & Glory Red Velvet.
Canuk to you too!
Prep: 10 min › Cook: 45 min › Ready in: 55 mins
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh rhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir sugar and flour together in large bowl.
- Add apples, raspberries, blackberries, and rhubarb.
- Toss together, and turn into pie shell.
- Cover with pastry top.
- Trim and seal edges.
- Cut vents in top.
- Bake at 350 degree F (175 degrees C) for approximately 45 minutes, until crust is brown and apple is cooked.
Now, time for some tea!
Hope & Glory Red Velvet
A mouth-watering blend, this tisane is 100% organic and naturally caffeine free. Beautifully deep ruby red in colour with a zingy complexity of juicy orange and ripe berry fruit flavours, this tisane is always best served without milk.
For more fabulous tea and cake recipes and everything tea visit the Hope and Glory Tea website here
If you are a tea lover here’s a date for your diary – Hope & Glory Tea will be holding tea tastings at H&C EXPO at the Celtic Manor Resort on 17 and 18 July 2018.
For more information click here