With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, there is no place better to celebrate the friendliest day of the year than at Waxy O’Connor’s, winner of Irish Pub of the Year 2017!
Waxy’s have a full week of festivities planned with free entry, live music, Irish whiskey tastings and many, many pints of the black stuff! Come along and enjoy the craic at Waxy’s, the best Paddy’s week party in London!
Here’s what St Patrick’s Week at Waxy’s looks like…
- Monday 12th March – tastings from Green Spot & Redbreast Irish whiskey
- Tuesday 13th March – tasting from Dubliner Irish whiskey
- Wednesday 14th March – Tasting from Jameson whiskey featuring their Caskmates edition Irish trad sessions from 6pm
- Thursday 15th March – Tasting from Tullamore Dew whiskey featuring the Tully Ginger perfect serve Irish trad sessions from 6pm
- Friday 16th March – Tasting from Teeling Whiskey Co. Live music from Irish band Three Dollar Shoe at 9pm
- Saturday 17th March – ST PATRICK’S DAY Natwest 6 Nations games live – 12:30pm Italy V Scotland, 2:45pm England V Ireland & 5pm Wales V France Live Music with three Dollar Shoe from 4:30pm – late Open late & free entry Food served all day Plenty of giveaways including Guinness hats and Waxy’s own rugby jerseys
- Sunday 18th March – St Patrick’s Parade after party Irish trad sessions from 2-4pm & 7-9pm