Fry’s Products: Chicken-Style Strips
Cooking method: Barbecue, Stove
Preheat Oven: No
- 1 Box FRY’S CHICKEN-STYLE STRIPS
- 1 and 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 100 ml Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- 2 Large red peppers, sliced
- 1 Large aubergine, sliced
- 2 CourgetteS, trimmed and sliced
- 2 x Pizza bases
- 2/3 cup Hummus
- 1 clove garlic, creamed
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- Balsamic vinegar reduction
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare your barbecue. A kettle barbeCue with a lid is recommended.
- Cook Fry’s Chicken-Style Strips as per instructions on pack.
- Vegetables: Place cherry tomatoes in a small roasting tray, drizzle with Balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper, and roast on the barbeCue with lid on for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes become soft.
- Preheat griddle pan on stove, brush red pepper, aubergine and CourgetteS with olive oil, and griddle for 2 minutes.
- Combine hummus, garlic, nutritional yeast and a tablespoon of olive oil and mix well. Spread the mixture evenly over the pizza bases, cover with the cooked vegetables and the Fry’s Chicken-Style Strips.
- Barbecue the pizzas with the lid on for 5 to 10 minutes or until bases are crisp.
- Serve on a wooden board, scatter with Rocket, drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.