AccorHotels today announces its UK & Ireland management team. The announcement includes strategic hires from outside the business and several internal appointments.
Philip Lassman has joined AccorHotels UK & Ireland as Vice President of Development. Lassman joins after 10 years at IHG where for the past five years he was Development Director for UK and Ireland. His role will be to lead the growth of all AccorHotels brands in the UK & Ireland.
François Schoemans has been appointed as Vice President of Procurement, AccorHotels UK, Ireland and Benelux. Schoemans joins AccorHotels from Delhaize and will be responsible for the procurement business in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. François has extensive experience in large food and retail businesses as well as consulting, and brings strong procurement and business development experience to the business.
Following the announcement of Karelle Lamouche’s appointment to Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing, Distribution & Revenue Management earlier this year, other internal appointments from within AccorHotels have also now been confirmed:
- Jean-Marc Vendioux has been appointed as Senior Vice President Management Hotels UK & Ireland and will oversee operations at all midscale and economy AccorHotels managed properties.
- Cristina De Oliveira-Frewen has been promoted to Senior Vice President Franchise Hotels UK & Ireland, where she will be responsible for overseeing all franchise properties across AccorHotels’ Midscale and Economy portfolio.
- James Wheatcroft’s has been promoted to Vice President Marketing with responsibility across Midscale and Economy brands.
- Saro Seropyan has been promoted to Vice President Finance.
- Chris Roe continues as Vice President Sales and Distribution.
- Carla Milovanov has been promoted to Vice President Digital Services and IT.
- Sophie Kilic will continue in her role as Senior Vice President Talent & Culture.
- Shane Munro continues as Vice President Food & Beverage.
- Adrian Whitehead has been appointed General Counsel and Compliance Officer for Europe.
- Aiden McAuley continues as Senior Vice President Luxury Brands for UK, Ireland, Russia and Turkey, reporting to the AccorHotels Luxury Brands division.
Thomas Dubaere, Chief Operating Officer, AccorHotels UK and Ireland said: “It is an exciting time at AccorHotels and our renewed focus on providing outstanding hotel services and experiences for our owners, partners and guests is galvanised even further by adding new talent like Philip and François to the team. They both have first-class records and will bring considerable expertise to the team.
“I am also very proud to make several promotions to the management team from within the AccorHotels family and retain some of the industry’s best talent. It speaks volumes that our employees want to grow their careers with us and that those from other businesses want to be a part of a dynamic hotel business in a market full of opportunity. With this management team, we are in an excellent position to execute on our goals and ambitions.”