- 200 gm paneer
- 2 inches ginger paste
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp mango powder
- 3 tbsp. sunflower oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 chopped green chilli
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ salt
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, fry it for few seconds.
- Add ginger, chopped green chilli and garlic, fry for a few minutes.
- Put chopped onion and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes, keep stirring in-between.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and black pepper.
- Mix it and cook the spices for a minute.
- Add paneer and salt. Mix it and cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Add garam masala, mango powder and sliced green chilli.
For more information click here
Email us email@example.com
Contact number: 07957 396 597