Vegetarian Foodservice Recipe: Roast Sweet Potato Salad
Recent research shows that more than 5% of the UK population are vegetarian, that’s 3 million diners. These diners need vegetarian menu options and frequent the venues that provide vegetarian menu options.
Fry’s Family Foods help you to provide vegetarian menu options not just through delicious and nutritious vegetarian food products, with easy to follow menu ideas too.
Cooking time 45 minutes
- 1 box Fry’s Chicken-Style Strips
- 2 sweet potatoes
- ½ butternut
- 30 ml olive oil
- Salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- 60 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 30 ml dark balsamic vinegar
- 2 handfuls of fresh rocket
- 15 ml oil
- Dice sweet potato and butternut, toss in olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven at 180°c for 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, spoon over sweet chilli sauce.
- Roast cherry tomatoes in oven, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and sugar, roast for 10 minutes.
- Lightly fry strips in oil.
- Toss all ingredients together, add rocket and serve.
- Garnish with toasted seeds.
Visit our website here