The annual January health kick is well underway and BaxterStorey’s punchy cauliflower and scented yoghurt salad is a nutritious and exciting lunch. Creamy yoghurt and vitamin C-rich cauliflower are combined with antioxidant-rich green beans. The kick of red chilli is perfectly balanced by the natural sweetness from the honey and gentle spice of the cumin – guaranteed to keep you on track throughout the New Year.
This recipe is taken from the spring edition of BaxterStorey’s recipe book ‘Dressed’, created by Development Chefs, Gavin Roche and Daniel Waistell.
- 4 cauliflowers
- 250g green beans
- 2 red salad chillies
- 250g chick peas
- 2 bunches of coriander
For the dressing
- 500ml Greek yoghurt
- 10g sumac
- 20g honey
- 10g cumin seeds
- Salt & pepper
- First, trim the cauliflowers and cut into florets before halving and charring.
- Trim and blanch the green beans.
- Finely slice the red chillies.
- Chop up the stalks of the coriander and shred the tops.
- For the dressing, toast the cumin seeds and combine with the Greek yoghurt, sumac, honey, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the cauliflower with the chick peas, green beans, chillies and coriander and then drizzle with the yoghurt dressing.
For more information on BaxterStorey click here