BrewDog launched DogHouse in Glasgow on Saturday 31 October – its newest venue on home turf, encompassing a combined craft beer & BBQ food destination, featuring a bar as well as BottleDog bottle shop for takeaway brews.
- The new location, which joins the existing and hugely popular BrewDog Glasgow bar (on Argyle Street), will specialise in top notch BBQ classics – including Lexington style pulled pork, Texas-style dry rubbed beef brisket, hot gut smoked links and burnt ends on its flavour-packed menu.
- Alongside some serious cuisine, DogHouse will be a haven for beer evangelists looking to explore an exciting array of craft beer in the bar, and browse countless craft concoctions in the bottle shop.
- In a bid to further the craft beer revolution, BrewDog will be championing and celebrating beautifully brewed beer from around the globe, with 250 handpicked bottles available in the bottle shop, from breweries across the UK and internationally.
- There will also be 25 draft beers in the bar, pouring guest beers from around the world alongside BrewDog headliners and small batch offerings.
- DogHouse will have a capacity of 195, outside seating for up to 40, board games, and artisanal, specialty coffee.
James Watt, Co-Founder of BrewDog, commented:
“DogHouse brings together all the best ways to experience awesome beer in a bar, with amazing food, or to take home. It’s an off the chain food destination with some insane BBQ cuisine, 25 taps of amazing beer, and a beer mecca bottle shop thrown into the mix – it’s a trailblazing new venue in our home country. Glasgow has an awesome vibe and a track record of epic taste in craft beer. We couldn’t be more excited to be opening this mega BrewDog in Scotland’s biggest city.”
DogHouse is located on 99 Hutcheson Street, in Glasgow’s Merchant City.
For more information click here