The ALMR has honoured the best in the late-night sector at this year’s Dusk ‘til Dawn event, with over 300 delegates representing the UK’s night-time economy gathered at London’s Cafe de Paris to see the presentation of the 2015 Late Night Awards.
ALMR Chief Executive Kate Nicholls paid tribute to the dynamism and hard work of the sector and emphasised that the night-time economy was vital to UK plc, to the health of local town centres and to the safe social life of the its customers.
She went on to highlight the changes the sector had undergone over the past decade and the continued relevance of a sector that was worth supporting.
Awards were dispensed across seven categories recognising the vitality and diversity of late –night hospitality, with a special Icon award recognising the 25th anniversary of the Ministry of Sound nightclub.
- Late Night Food – Blues Kitchen
- Late Night Drinks – New Inventive Bar Company
- Marketing and Promotion – Intertain
- Service and Team Development – Beds and Bars
- Late Night Entertainment – The Deltic Group
- Late Night Venue – The Forge (Novus Leisure)
- Icon – Ministry of Sound
For more information click here