The Master Innholders has announced the latest hoteliers to receive Master Innholder status.
The award is given to candidates who have clearly demonstrated not only their hotel management ability, but also continuing support for improving standards within the industry.
Candidates were required to undergo a rigorous interview and write and submit a 1,500 word paper.
Commenting on the selection, the Chairman of the Master Innholders, Jonathan Raggett FIH MI (Managing Director of Red Carnation Hotels) said:
“I am proud to welcome these new Master Innholders who join an association which has the sole objective of promoting the highest professional standards in hotel management. We were particularly pleased with the high quality of submissions received this year, as well as the breadth of the industry which they represented. This bodes well for the future success and influence of the Master Innholders.”
The following applicants have been awarded Master Innholder status for their commitment to the industry:
- Peter Banks, Managing Director, Rudding Park, Harrogate
- Anthony Cox, General Manager, Danesfield House, Marlow
- Marco Gervasoni, General Manager, Brooklands Hotel, Weybridge
- James Hiley-Jones, Operations Director, Greenclose Hotels
- Stephen Miles, General Manager, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester
- Andrew Oxley, General Manager, Down Hall Hotel, Bishop’s Stortford
- Justin Pinchbeck, General Manager, The Berkeley, London
- Robin Sheppard, Chairman, Bespoke Hotels
For more information click here