Ingredients for 4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Approx. 550 g pork steaks, trimmed
- 200 g pack Philadelphia Simply Stir Creamy Peppercorn
- 400 g frozen potato wedges, cooked as directed on the pack
- 100 g green salad leaves
- Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan. Add the pork and quickly fry until brown on both sides. Reduce the heat and cook for a further 8-9 minutes or until the pork is cooked.
- Add the Simply Stir to the pan and heat gently until warmed through.
- Serve immediately with the cooked potato wedges and salad leaves.
For more recipes click here