In response to appeals from schools who have been closed during much of the entry period for the first ever FreeFrom Eating Out Awards, the deadline for entry for this category has now been extended to 30th September 2014.
The awards will celebrate excellence in gluten-free, dairy-free and allergen-free food and general allergy awareness within the food service sector – in advance of the new allergen declaration regulations coming into force in December this year.
The awards are sponsored by Sodexo and categories include:
- Pubs and pub restaurants
- Cafés, tea shops and takeaways
- Guest Houses and B&Bs
- Corporate Hospitality and Events
- Foods manufactured for food service
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Hospitals, prisons and the military
- Entry for the awards opened at the end of May and closes at the end of August.
- A shortlist will be published in early October.
- The awards will be presented at the Food Matters Live Event in November at Excel.
The awards have been launched by the team who have run the very successful FreeFrom Food Awards for the last seven years and the equally successful FreeFrom Skincare Awards for the last three years. The team is headed up by Michelle Berriedale-Johnson, editor of the FreeFromMatters food allergy and intolerance websites and ‘freefrom’ expert.
For more information on the awards, please see the awards website at www.freefromeatingoutawards.co.uk
or contact awards director, Michelle Berriedale-Johnson
firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7722 2866
TM Electronics are the FreeFrom partner of Hospitality & Catering News