Launched to coincide with the new food service allergen declaration regulations coming into force in December, the FreeFrom Eating Out Awards aim to celebrate excellence in gluten-free and dairy-free food and in general allergen awareness in the food service sector.
The new category is designed for large and small caterers providing Corporate Hospitality, wherever it may be.
The awards are sponsored by Sodexo and categories currently include:
• Pubs and pub restaurants
• Cafés, tea shops and takeaways
• Guest Houses and B&Bs
• Schools, colleges and universities
• Hospitals, prisons and the military
- Entry for the awards opened at the end of May and closes at the end of August.
- A shortlist will be published in mid September.
- The presentation will be at the Food Matters Live Event in November at Excel.
For more information on the awards please see the awards website at www.freefromeatingoutawards.co.uk
Tel: 020 7722 2866
TM Electronics are the FreeFrom partner of Hospitality & Catering News