Complimentary registration is now open for Caffè Culture so make sure you register yourself and your colleagues for the café bar industry’s most prestigious business event of the year. The show will host over 200 of the industry’s major international brands, alongside smaller independent suppliers, offering visitors the complete range of products and services that every successful café bar needs.
This year there are even more reasons to take time out from your business and attend.
- See over 200+ industry suppliers
- Take part in the free business seminars
- Network with industry colleagues
- Source new products and services for your business
- See new product launches
- Gain valuable insight into industry trends
- Set up new commercial business opportunities
- Build on key supplier relationships
- Save time and money and set up all your business meetings in one day
New this year, the show will host an exclusive one day marketing Masterclass on 16th May, which will be run by the Coffee Boys, John Richardson and Hugh Gilmartin. The day will focus on proven and actionable techniques that can be immediately applied to your café bar business. For a limited time only tickets are just £127 +VAT (normally £167 +VAT) if you book before 16th April so book your place today. For the full programme, visit www.caffecultureshow.com/coffeeboys.
To register for the show, visit www.caffecultureshow.com/register.