Proving once again its total commitment to customer service, Serviceline is the first supplier of professional kitchen and refrigeration maintenance for the catering industry to achieve the three highest levels of ISO accreditation.
Serviceline has achieved the following awards:-
• ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System
• ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System
• OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ACS Registrars carried out the assessments and stated: -
“The successful outcome of this assessment is the result of a significant team effort from all the company’s employees and this was clearly demonstrated by the enthusiastic commitment to the quality system from all personnel encountered during the assessment.”
“This reflects the determination of our staff to prove they are the very best in our industry,” said Serviceline Managing Director, Steve Elliott.
“OHSAS 18001 proves we have passed the ultimate test in occupational health and safety practice and are able to consistently identify and control health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance.
“This award together with ISOs 9001 and 14001 demonstrates our complete commitment to excellence throughout our business.”
Serviceline delivers a comprehensive kitchen maintenance service: -
• Kitchen safety certification ensuring regulatory compliance and corporate social responsibility
• Local support, nationwide cover
• 120 engineers carrying £1,000,000 of spares
• Emergency Breakdown Services
• Planned Preventative Maintenance Contracts maximise efficiency, minimise breakdown and improve safety
• Kitchen installation services including equipment replacement
• Warranty Cover – for major manufacturers.
Find out more at: www.service-line.co.uk